What Is Hertz 24/7®?
Hertz 24/7 is the convenience of renting a car by the hour or day. At any hour. With fuel and insurance included!
It's free to join
1) Complete the online application.
2) We will mail your Hertz 24/7 keyfob to you within a few days.
3) Book a car online or on the dedicated iPhone/Android apps
4) 'Swipe' your keyfob... and drive!
Enjoy the many benefits of renting with Hertz 24/7:
- Hourly rentals available 24/7
- Fuel & liability protection included
- In car Bluetooth for hands free communication
- Reserve to the exact make and model
- All vehicles are smoke-free
How Does It Work?
- Step 1: BOOK
- Reserve your vehicle online or by using our Mobile App.
- Step 2: SWIPE
- Hold and swipe your keyfob/card over the reader on the windshield to unlock the doors.
- Step 3: GO
- The ignition key is located near the steering wheel and should remain in the vehicle at all times. Start the car & go!
What's Our Story?
In December 2008, Hertz launched Connect by Hertz, a pay-as-you-go car membership club in New York City, Paris and London with just 22 locations across the globe. In June of 2011, Hertz rebranded the Connect by Hertz service now more commonly known as Hertz 24/7. With more than 300,000 members, and 2,000 vehicles located at over 800 locations, Hertz 24/7 is now available in six countries worldwide, including the United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany and Australia as well as a number of Universities and corporate offices around the world.
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in north America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in approximately 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in approximately 80 countries. Hertz is an inaugural member of Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards Hall of Fame and was recently named, for the thirteenth time, by the magazine's readers as the Best Car rental Agency. Hertz was also voted the Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat's 2012/13 U.S. Car Rental Survey, earning top honors in 14 additional categories, and the Company swept the global awards for Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits from FlyerTalk.com. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, NeverLost®, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the company's Adrenaline, Prestige and Green Traveler Collections, also set Hertz apart from the competition. Additionally, Hertz owns the vehicle leasing and fleet management leader Donlen Corporation and operates the Hertz 24/7 car sharing business. The company also owns a leading North American equipment rental business, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation, which includes Hertz Entertainment Services.