Hertz 24/7 Give + Go™
- Get there and give back. Hertz donates a portion of every Give + Go rental to local non-profit organizations.
- Hertz is partnering with local non-profit groups to help make it easy for customers to make a difference in their communities. The proceeds from the first hour of every Hertz 24/7 Give + Go car rental are donated to a specified charitable organization. Our goal is to help make everyday activities, like driving a car, contribute to healthier, happier communities.
Book. Drive. Give. It’s that easy.
- How will an hourly car rental help my community?
- Just one hour behind the wheel in a Hertz Give + Go car can make a significant impact to local residents in need. For example, Give + Go partnerships with local food banks and other charitable organizations can provide up to 70 free meals for every rental hour or deliver up to 10,000 pounds of care packages to US troops! Everyday activities, like grocery shopping, running errands or going to a sporting event can become opportunities to support local community development. For every Hertz 24/7 Give + Go rental, we will donate the proceeds from the first hour of your rental to a participating local non-profit up to $10,000.
About Give + Go Partners:
Food Bank for New York City - The nonprofit Food Bank procures and distributes food to a network of more than 1,000 community-based member programs citywide, helping to provide 400,000 free meals a day for New Yorkers in need. A one hour Give + Go rental provides up to 70 free Food Bank meals.
Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma - The nonprofit provides enough food to feed more than 90,000 people every week with administrative and fundraising costs of less than four percent. Since its inception in 1980, the Food Bank has distributed more than 460 million pounds of food to needy families. A one hour Give + Go rental provides up to 50 free Food Bank meals.
Operation Support Our Troops – The nonprofit supports American forces by providing care and comfort packages of items that are not readily available in their deployed locations, along with personal letters, cards and notes of support from the community at large. A one hour Give + Go rental provides up to 10 pounds for care packages to US troops.
- At which locations can I reserve a Give + Go car?
- Give + Go cars are available at the following locations:
- Food Bank for New York City
- Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma
- Operation Support Our Troops
- How do I rent a Give + Go car?
- To rent a Give + Go car, select any of the locations listed above, and look for the Give + Go branded vehicle, (surrounded by an orange box) during the reservation process. Select the Give + Go vehicle you would like to reserve at the desired time, and click Book Now to reserve. Hertz 24/7 Give + Go vehicles are selected with sustainability in mind – every car is fuel efficient, averaging over 38+ MPG (hwy).
- Can I still make a donation to a participating charitable organization without reserving a Give + Go car?
- Absolutely. To make a donation to a participating charitable organization directly, please click the logo of the charity you would like to donate to below.